Everything is very simple.
1. You create a negotiation project and answer a set of questions in writing (or by dictation), to prepare your mind for the ensuing negotiation round. Whenever you feel you need help with answering the questions correctly – you simply address the help system built into the app.
2. Before the meeting or the call, you look through the summary of your preparation, creating the mindset for effective actions. If your negotiation project is followed by your coach, your manager, your colleague or your partner – you can share your summary to discuss and improve it.
3. When the round is over, you enter your agreements in the app, and then you can share them with the members of your team, as well as your client – for confirmation.
4. After the round, you think over what happened and make helpful conclusions with the assistance of “Analysis” steps, built into the system.
5. If necessary, you move into the next round of the same negotiation project, or you create a new one. You observe your stats and, literally, feel your negotiation capabilities grow with each use of the app in your real-life negotiations.